Prague, beautiful partlyfurnished apartment 3+kk for rent, Brdlikova Street, Motol, 65sqm.
We rent a beautiful furnished apartment 3+kk (65 sqm) with balcony on the third floor of a new building with an elevator. The apartment is located in Brdíikova street in Prague 5 – Motol. It has an interesting layout with living room windows to the west, east bedroom, and the unusual atmosphere with spectacular views of the surrounding parks Kotlarka, Cibulka and Landronka. The apartment has a kitchen with stove, oven, washing machine, refrigerator and dishwasher. Bathroom with bath, toilet is separately. Floating floors and tiles. Parking available in front of the house, the cellar. The house is near a lot of greenery, park Kosire, two ponds used in winter for ice skating at Motol. Golf Course Golf Club Prague. Excellent amenities and easy access to downtown – 10 minutes to metro Andel stop 100m from the house. The utilities are 3500 CZK per month.
|other water source|
11 500 CZKper month
|Address||Brdlíkova, Praha 5 - Motol|
|Usable area||65 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.