Prague, very nice, unfurnished apartment 4+kk (106m²) for rent, garage, Pod Vyšehradem, Podolí, terrace
Beautiful, unfurnished apartment 4+kk for rent is located on the third floor of new building (2007) with lift, at Prague 4, Podoli – Pod Vyšehradem street. The apartment has terrace and balcony. Total area of the apartment is 106 square meters. Here are three separated bedrooms, equipped kitchen (refrigerator, freezer, cooker with ceramic hob, oven 2×), bathroom with a bathtube, toilet and washing machine. Another toilet is separate. 2 bedrooms are oriented to the east. The floors are wood + tiles. It´s possible to rent a garage space for a monthly fee. Very nice terrace with great view. Beautiful, peaceful surroundings in the center – full of greenery. Transport accessibility is excellent, tram station is about minutes from the building. It is very nice – luxury housing which will satisfy even the most demanding clients. Photos illustrative, apartment is unfurnished.
24 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5.150,- + electricity|
|Address||Pod Vyšehradem, Praha 4 - Podolí|
|Usable area||106 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.