Prague, furnished stylish apartment 4+1 for rent, Vodni, Smichov, 154 m², balcony, near the Vltava river
Spacious, stylish apartment 4+1 with an area of 154 m2. The apartment is located on the 3rd floor of brick building with an elevator. The apartment is furnished. In the kitchen there is refrigerator, gas stove, dishwasher, microwave. The bathroom has shower. Separate toilet. The apartment equiped also with a washing machine, TV, satellite, cable connection, and O2. Parquet, floor tiles. This is an excellent location near the river Vltava. Perfect for relaxing, walking, sports. The location offers all the amenities. Culture lovers will certainly enjoy the nearby Svandovo theater. Shopping opportunities all around. Entertainment and shopping center Novy Smichov nearby. Peace and relaxation offers Petrin. Easy access to all parts of Prague. There is a possibility to rent the apartment also for short term.
30 000 CZKper month
|Address||Vodní, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||154 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michal Veselý
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.