Prague, beautiful apartment 4 +1 for rent, st Nad Šárkou, 87 m², ideal for students
We offer for rent very nice, partly furnished flat 4+1 of acreage 87 m2, situated on 3 th floor of panel building with elevator. Apartment constists of three impassable and one not separated room, kitchen fitted with kitchen unit, fridge, freezer, gas stove and dish washer. Also bathroom with bathtub and washing machine is there together with loggia and small closet. Phone line, WI-FI internet connection and garage place, there is possibility to rent it, with property/ available as well. Nad Šárkou street, where the aparment is located has good availability of civic amenities, and surrounding is full of greenth /beautifull forest park Divoká Šárka/, and good traffic connection, bus station Hanspaulka only 5.minutes by walk. Perfect for students of ČVUT or FTVS!
|other water source|
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+3500+2000+ garage (possible for rent)|
|Address||Nad Šárkou, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||87 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.