Prague, gorgeous unfurnished apartment 5+1 for rent, st Branicka, Branik, 198 sqm, garage, sauna.
Very nice bright penthouse 5 +1 of 198 sqm area on the street Branicka in Prague 4 – Branik. The apartment is located on the 2nd floor (of a total of two) brick house built in 1998. The apartment is unfurnished, the luxuriously large bathroom has a bath, shower and sauna. Parking in the underground garage is directly under the building (1500 CZK per month). Telephone and computer wiring in every room, electronic security system allows access to the ARC. The apartment is newly redecorated with new paint on wooden floors. Near the house is a castle and chateau Branik Dominican has a late 17th century. Near the house is a large forested park suitable for daily walks. 50 meters from the house is a bus stop, 5–10 minutes tram. The center can be reached in 20 minutes max. Quiet location with good civic amenities (post office, bank, shops, restaurants, theaters).
|other water source|
27 900 CZKper month
|Address||Branická, Praha 4 - Braník|
|Usable area||198 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michal Veselý
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.