Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 4 + 1 (105 m²) for rent, 2x bathroom, garage, Nad Petruskou st., Vinohrady
We offer quiet, furnished apartment for rent 4 +1 (105 m2) on the first floor of a four-storey building in Nad Petruskou st., Vinohrady, Prague 2, with only 10 apartments, luxury marble communal areas with lift and security camera and accessible garden. There is an entrance hall, large living room + kitchen + study, 2 comfortable bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with toilet, bath, 1 parking space in shared garage under the house, and access to the garden. The apartment is mostly furnished with luxurious amenities (fully equipped kitchen, washer, dryer in a separate room, air conditioning large living room + kitchen + office, 1 bedroom equipped with double beds, 1 bedroom furnished with a desk and couch, security doors, curtains, draperies, etc.). The house is situated in a quiet area of Vinohrady, in the immediate neighborhood park Grebovka. Excellent transport accessibility to the city center. There is also complete amenities.
36 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 5000 utilities + 4000 garage|
|Address||Nad Petruskou, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||105 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.