Prague, beautiful apartment - duplex for rent, Italská st, 5+1, 2 bathrooms, 4 sep. bedrooms, Roommates
Very nice, duplex apartment for rent is located in the fifth, the top floor of a brick building with an elevator, at Prague 2, Vinohrady – Italská street. The flat is 5 +1, the total area of 135 square meters. On the lower floor is a fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, freezer, ceramic hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, built-in shelves, box) and a living room with fireplace and air conditioning. The upper floor has four separate rooms, on both floors is bathroom and toilets. A total of two small dressing rooms, nice, sunny terrace with beautiful views – entrance from two bedrooms. The above-standard amenities include air conditioning with remote control, cables to your TV and PC, home phone, built-in cabinets and lighting, security doors with security locks. Location Vinohrady is the most popular part of Prague, one of reason is excellent transport links (IP Pavlova, Nám Míru – trams and metro, including night hours) – you will find in this old part of town all you need – restaurants, theaters, cinemas, shops of all kinds, popular park Rieger sady and other amenities.
25 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 6000|
|Address||Italská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||145 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.