Prague, unfurnished apartment 3+1 for rent, Mikulase z Husi, Vysehrad, 100m², suitable for roomates
We offer to rent a spacious apartment 3 +1 on the third floor of the brick building with an elevator. The apartment is rented unfurnished and has two separate badrooms. In the large bathroom there is a bathtub, two sinks and a washing machine. On the floors are parquets, somewhere tiles. In the kitchen we find a gas stove, oven, fridge / freezer and dishwasher. . Apartment is situated in a quiet location with excellent civic amenities-restaurants, shops, post office, theater, soccer field, sports stadium, winter stadium Hasa. Perfect transport connections to all parts of Prague-bus and transport links, subway station Vysehrad. There are plenty of greenery and monuments-churches, the castle Vysehrad. The house is situated near the Vltava river.
14 000 CZKper month
|Address||Mikuláše z Husi, Praha 2 - Vyšehrad|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.