Nice apartment 3 +1 (100m²) in a prime location for sale - Prague 1, New Town - Starkova Street
We offer a nice apartment 3+1(100sq.m.) in a prime location – Prague 1, New Town – Starkova Street. This apartment is located on the first floor (ground floor) of brick building built in 1899, the flat is five years after reconstruction, and consists of two bedrooms, living room, separate kitchen, bathroom with toilet and bidet, separate toilet, entrance hall and two chambers. The apartment is in cooperative ownership – statement of the owner is already in the CN, the annuity is no longer outstanding, the transfer into private ownership in the near future. Prague 1 is synonymous for great amenities, cultural and leisure facilities – 5 minutes walk to tennis courts Stvanice Island, 10 minute walk to Old Town Square. Excellent links with other parts of Prague (Metro Florenc 5min walk). This price is negotiable! For more information or viewing contact the broker.
5 200 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Stárkova, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.