Interesting duplex apartment 1 + kk with terrace, Prague 5 - Stodulky
We would like to introduce an offer of interestingly designed apartment 1+kk with terrace in a tranquil location of Prague 5 – Stodůlky. This pleasant sunny apartment is situated on the top floor of brick building. The house is surrounded by a park with a pond and a playground. Thus this place provides a very comfortable and pieceful space for living, yet is easily reached by public transport. Living space is 40m², terrace is southwest oriented and its area is 3 m2. The living area is illuminated by a big windouw heading the terrace, and the upstairs area is illuminated by the sun roof. Floors are covered with parquet floors, upstairs with carpet. Kitchen equipment stays in the flat, as well as wardrobes. The parking space in the basement belongs to the flat, and there is a possibility to keep the bicycle or stroller in the basement.The apartment is in cooperative ownership, the transfer of personal property will be possible in future. We highly recommend viewing!
2 200 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||J. Foglara, Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||40 m²|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.