Newly built family house with balcony, terrace with garden, Jesenice - Osnice, Prague - West
We would like to offer you a new build terraced house in a nice and fast developing area of Jesenice – Osnice, Prague-west. This house was built on hilly terrain, has three floors, a spacious garage for two cars, a balcony and terrace with maintained garden with an area of 220 m2. In the ground floor there is a suitable space for storage under the stairs, room to build closet and a garage. The first above-ground floor there is a large living room with direct access to the terrace and gardens, there is also a kitchen with balcony, toilet. On the top floor are three spacious bedrooms on this floor is also a bathroom with tub and shower, separate toilet. In the house were used premium materials – solid oak flooring, luxury kitchen with appliances from Bosch brand. Municipality of Jesenice is perfectly accessible through the newly opened Prague's ring road, the city center by car in 15 minutes. Recommended!
|bus||5 minutes from house|
6 200 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||Including all services and fees|
|Usable area||181 m²|
|Grounds area||222 m²|
|Garden||yes (222 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.