Prague 2, beautiful, furnished apartment - studio for rent, 86m², terrace, Španělská st., Vinohrady
Beautiful, atypical form of a studio apartment in a brick building in the street Španělská is on the border of Prague's Vinohrady and offers a truly unique view of the city. It is possible to enjoy the elevated terrace, which belongs to the apartment and the stairs leading to it directly from the apartment. It is an open space with living space and kitchen area, bedroom and bathroom with shower. The total area is 85.8 m2. The building is a short walk from the tram station, metro Muzeum (line A and C) is about 5 minutes by walk. In the surrounding are many shops, restaurants, bars, night clubs – Wenceslas Square, starting just below the National Museum, which is several meters from the house. This atypical studio is a great alternative to a stylish and quiet living, terrace, from which it can see far into the neighborhood is more then unique.
16 000 CZKper month
|Address||Španělská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||85,80 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.