Luxurious 3+kk, 76m², garage, with the biggest terrace in Prague 130m², Prague 8
If you are looking for modern living and yet tranquil location and atmosphere, can not overlook the luxurious apartment that we offer. It is a design solution in a ground floor apartment 4.patrového new brick house with large terrace (130 m2), suitable for a young couple with children, but also for those who like to relax from the bustle of the city, but want to be with him daily contact. All equipment is standard with regard to the wishes of demanding owners. Especially terrace which is accessible from every room is a great place for gathering with friends or the morning paper and coffee. Living room with a beautiful kitchen with modern appliances built also meets all expectations of the modern household. The floor is a floating floor in the color of dark exotic wood, built-in wardrobes in the hall and bedroom providing a large amount of storage space. The entire apartment has a security system motion sensors. Transport accessibility: 8min bus to Metro B "Kobylisy. In the surrounding bungalows and small apartment buildings. Beautiful relax a bit from the city rush. For a tour or more information, call real estate agent.
|other water source|
4 990 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||U jízdárny, Praha 8 - Kobylisy|
|Usable area||206 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.