Luxury duplex apartment 3+kk for sale, 113 sq.m., 2 balconies, Podnádražní street, Prague 9-Vysočany
We offer for sale luxury furnished duplex apartment 3+kk (113 sq.m.) with two balconies near underground Vysočanská – Podnádražní street, Prague 9, Vysočany. The apartment is located on the fifth floor of new building, is very bright, the floors are made of solid wood (mahogany), the bathrooms are marble. The apartment is a duplex, the lower floor has a living room with kitchen (entrance to the balcony), bathroom with toilet, closet, hallway and corridor. On the second floor are two bedrooms (one with an indoor glass balcony), also separate toilet and bathroom with two sinks and tub. The building is guarded at the entrance is a reception. Good amount of amenities in the neighbourhood. Easy transportation – subway Vysocanska (line B), trams and buses.
7 999 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Podnádražní, Praha 9 - Vysočany|
|Usable area||113 m²|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.