Prague, spacious apartment 2+kk for rent, street Londynska, Vinohrady, 60m², balcony
Flat is at the fourth floor of a classical 19th century apartment building with an elevator. The apartment has two spacious fully furnished room, larger kitchen, also fully equipped and a bathroom. On the ground are floating floors and tiles. The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator and washing machine, in the apartment is a satellite connection. It is one of the attractive locations of Prague. The building is located near many parks and everywhere in the neighborhood is a lot of greenery. Location due to its location provides very good civic amenities – there is a post office in the vicinity, pharmacies, ATMs, restaurants, at the nearby Namesti Miru is the Divadlo na Vinohradech. Transport in the place is of high quality too, providing tram links, buses and metro – the A line station is also at Namesti Miru.
14 500 CZKper month
|Address||Londýnská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.