Prague, spacious, completely furnished apartment 3+1 for rent, street Bilkova, Old Town,93m²,balcony
We offer to rent fully furnished apartment 3+1 on the second floor of the brick building with an elevator. The apartment consists of entrance hall, bedroom, living room and a study room (can be used as second bedroom). In the kitchen there is a small balcony faced to the courtyard and is fully equipped, you find here a gas stove, electric oven, fridge / freezer, dishwasher and all kitchen utensils. In the bathroom there is a bathtube and a toilet. Heating is gas. On the floors there are a parquets and tiles. The apartment is furnished with all furniture, including television, satellite and broadband internet. In the apartment there is also available a washing machine. Excellent transport accessibility to all parts of Prague, metro station „A“ Staromestska is just few minutes walk from the house. Apartment is located near the Old Town Square, in the historical city centre. Living in this area is extraordinary thank to many historical sites in the neighbourhood. Full civic amenities guaranteed.
25 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ house charges 780,- / 1 person + energy bills 2490,-|
|Address||Bílkova, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||93 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.