Prague luxury flat for rent 4+kk, Petrska Street, 2 bathrooms, 154 m², in the heart of Prague
We offer to rent a spacious sunny representative flat 4 + kk, 154 m2. The house is 3 minutes by walk from the metro station Florenc and Namesti Republic, Masaryk Station, market Palladium, and 1 min. by walk from the tram stop Bila Labut a Tesnov. The apartment is partly furnished, very atypically interesting solution – a spacious bright living room with fireplace, kitchen with glass doors is separate, fully equipped (fridge, freezer, dishwasher, ceramic hob, oven, etc.). In the flat there is a long hallway toward to three rooms – two rectangle shape as an office and guest bedroom, bathroom with shower, very luxurious, and atypical large bedroom with private bathroom with whirlpool tub. Furthermore, there is a room used as a cloakroom and the other as laundry, where there is the washing machine and dryer. The apartment is very beautiful, interesting, bright, wood floors, all in luxury design. View of the Church of St. Peter, excellent location in the heart of Prague, in a quiet location.
35 000 CZKper month
|Address||Petrská, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||154 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.