Prague, sunny apartment 2 + kk, Lodecká street, 49 m², attractive location in Prague, New Town
We offer to rent a nice and sunny apartment 2 + kk an area of 49 m2. The apartment is situated in an attractive location in Prague, New Town. The apartment is renovated. Located on the 1st floor in the brick house. It is unfurnished. In the kitchen there is stove. The bathroom has a shower, toilet. The apartment is situated in an attractive location with excellent amenities, restaurants, shops, schools, theaters. Excellent transport links to all corners of the city, tram, metro station of Namesti Republiky. In the center you can visit many famous sights, museums and galleries. It is suitable who love the nightlife on offer bars, clubs and discos. Nearby is a shopping center Palladium.
9 900 CZKper month
|Address||Lodecká, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||49 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.