Prague, amazing and luxurious unfurnished apartment for rent 4+1 at metro Museum, beautiful view
We offer a fabulous living directly in the center of Prague. Amazing and luxury apartment for rent 4+1 has a total area of 200 sqm and is located on the fifth floor of brick building with an elevator and 24 hour reception desk, directly next to the metro station Museum. The apartment is rented unfurnished, there is a fireplace, fully equipped kitchen (fridge, freezer, dishwasher, stove, microwave), 2 bathrooms. Rooms are noncontinuous, but also as continuous. Phone, cable connection. There are parquet and tiles on the floors, heating is gas. House is directly in the center of Prague near Wenceslas Square, so it guarantee perfect accessibility to all parts of Prague. There are all civic amenities. From the apartment there is a beautiful view of Prague – Prague Castle and Museum.
35 000 CZKper month
|Address||Mezibranská, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||200 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.