Beautiful apartment in the locality of Prague 6 for sale 2+1 54 m²
Sales cozy 2 +1 54 m2 flat in a quiet and sought after location of Prague 6-Vokovice, apartment situated in a beautiful building on the first floor of the house. The apartment has plastic windows from the living room (south) access to the balcony with safety glass, on the other side of the kitchen is the view north. The whole house is four storeys. The apartment has two cellar about two square meters. Heating is central district, in the kitchen to gas supplies. Social background is separate. The living room is equipped with wooden floors, laminate floors in the kitchen. The house is clean and quiet. Excellent location providing all civic amenities in the vicinity of the house, excellent transport accessibility to the intended extension of the metro, the station is located 5 minutes from the apartment! Excellent investment! The apartment can be converted to private ownership, there is an existing commitment to be cooperative to convert to private ownership – mortgage!
2 890 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Na dlouhém lánu, Praha 6 - Vokovice|
|Usable area||54 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.