Luxury renovated apartment 2 + kk for sale, 61,8 + 5,2 m² loggia, a prestigious location Prague 6
The new 2 + kk + L apartment with a floor area of 61,76 square meters and 5,2 square meters balcony was built at a very precise and high standard and is situated in one of Prague's most prestigious residential neighborhoods – Bubeneč, Prague 6. House, performed at a high architecture level, was built in 1921 by prominent Czech architect as an object of the Ministry of Forests and Water. It's located at Pushkin Square, 2 minutes. walk from a beautiful park Stromovka. Quiet and safe location. Excellent transport accessibility: 4min walk to the subway – Hradčanská, 6 min to metro Dejvicka and other bus lines (airports, suburbs). Complete reconstruction of the house was performed within the building, where the apartments we offer are located (includes: new roof, insulation, facade, new risers, wiring, heating, elevator, interiors, entrance doors). The fee already includes materials and superior design. Apartments offer all the comforts – videophones, own gas boiler with a remote control, floor heating, wooden flooring, and Boch sanitary Vileroy. The height of the ceilings is 2.60 m. We offer other 3 apartments, which have differently designed layout and offer beautiful views. There is a possibility to purchase a covered parking space.
|other water source|
4 963 920 CZKtotal price
|Address||Bubenečská, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||66,95 m²|
|Loggia||yes (5,20 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.