New 1+kk+loggia and pantry, 68,55 sqm, in prestigious residential area of P6, Bubeneč
We offer you for sale an apartment 1+kk+loggia (3,77 sqm) + pantry, living area 64,78sqm, in one of the most demanding residential Prague areas – Bubeneč, Prague 6. The house is from 1921 and is located near Puškinovo Square, just 2min by walk to the charming Stromovka Park. Quiet and safe location. Great accesability: 4min walking distance to metro A- Hradčanská station. The house has been completely reconstracted incl. a new lift and cleaning the facade. The price already includes materials in highest standards. Ceilings – 2,6m. Videophones, safety doors, own gas boiler with distance control etc. The apartments are in cooperative ownership. There are no restrictions for foreigners to become owners. We offer other 4 apartments in this house- with different measures and layouts. All of them will give you lovely view to the surroundings (to the Troja Chateau or to the Prague Castle). Available immediately!
5 199 870 CZKtotal price
|Address||Bubenečská, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.