Sales interesting flat 4 +1 106 m² near the center of Prague 6
Sales interesting flat apartment 4 +1 106 m2 in Prague 6 near Cent The apartment is located in a brick building, 1966 3rd and 4 floor with a loft extension. Flat is after partial reconstruction, there was an exchange oken.V flat running boards and a few older type built-in wardrobes. Of course the Internet. Hot water is heated karma. The house is not an elevator. The apartment is in DV. Location is very quiet and peaceful. The view from the apartment is in the green of the Court, to which access is possible the residents. Furthermore, the apartment has a cellar. Heating an apartment is provided heating to the kitchen to gas supplies. Furthermore, the house is a little drier and workshop, used by the inhabitants of the house. Bathroom and toilet are separate. Fees are set at approximately 5.600CZK without electricity. This exceptional location attracted mainly those who want to have a good connection to the city while enjoying peaceful living. All civic amenities in the neighborhood. (Tram, bus, metro about 5min)
5 200 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Bechyňova, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||106 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.