Prague, luxury furnished 1 bedroom apartment to rent, V Zelenem udoli Street, Krc, balcony, 50sqm.
We rent a nice apartment 1+kk of an area of 50 sqm on the street V Zelenem udoli in Prague 4 – Kunratice. The apartment is situated on the 3rd floor of brick building with an elevator and is oriented to the south. It is fully equipped with luxury appliances and furniture. The bathroom has a tub and wall-hung toilet. The apartment has a balcony and a cellar. Floating floors of cherry wood. There is cable TV, telephone, internet, security door and lock. Possibility of parking in the garage for 1000 CZK per month or for free and easy parking in front of the house. IKEM bus stop only 5 minutes from the house. In 7 minutes by bus to get to the Metro line C Budejovicka station or Kacerov. Not far away is Kunraticky les which is suitable for relaxing walks and cycling. There are also ruins of New Castle, which was built in the early 15th century on the orders of King Wenceslas IV. Very quiet location. The apartment is suitable for individual, couple or small family.
|other water source|
11 000 CZKper month
|Address||V Zeleném údolí, Praha 4 - Kunratice|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.