Beautiful, two-generation family house, 233 sqm, new building, town Myto, district Rokycany
This beautiful two-generation family house with a floor area of 233 sqm is located in a quiet part of town Myto, district Rokycany. Family house built in 2005–2010 consists of two residential units. On the ground floor is a flat 3+1 on the first floor of the apartment 3+kk. The house is connected to all utilities (electricity, gas, municipal sewer and water) and also has its own well and wastewater treatment plant. In the garden of 400 sqm is under construction garden house/workshop. Beautiful quiet location with excellent transport links – trains, buses, access to motorway D5. Home Sweet Home recommends!
|other water source|
3 490 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Mýto, Mýto (Okres Rokycany)|
|Usable area||233 m²|
|Grounds area||680 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.