Bubenec - Spacious apartment 3+1 (95sq.m) in a prime location for sale - st. Jana Zajíce, Prague 7
Looking for an apartment in a prestigious location in Prague, that you want to renovate according to your ideas? Do not hesitate and take advantage of this unique investment opportunity. We offer for sale a spacious flat 3 + 1 (+ 10 sq.m. plank-beds and 4.5 sq. m. cellar 8) in a great location close to the Letna plain – Jana Zajice Street, Prague 7 – Bubenec. This apartment is located on the third floor of a brick building with elevator (built in 1920) and consists of three rooms, kitchen, bathroom, separate toilet, storage room and pantry. The apartment is in cooperative ownership (small syndicate), an annuity is fully paid (statement of the owner has entered into cadastre) – expected a free transfer to private ownership by the end of 2010! The house was renovated in 1989, since then, everything in pristine condition. The house is shared bicycles room, drying room, attic (140 m2) and court, where you can park the car. Location Bubeneč is a very prestigious – offers excellent civic amenities (shops, restaurants, schools, park Stromovka and Letna park) and also access to downtown (Sparta tram stop, underground Hradcanska…). This apartment is ideal for someone who is looking for an apartment in good location in Prague and who wants to customize it their ideas and live in it, but also for investment and subsequent lease. For more information or viewing contact the broker. The price is negotiable.
5 200 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Jana Zajíce, Praha 7 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||99,50 m²|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.