Wonderful family house 6+kk, 2 balconies, 260 sqm, garden 800 sqm, Prague - East, Dobrejovice
Beautiful family house in a pleasant location close both to nature and the city. The house was built in 1998, has 2 floors and 1 underground floor, total area is 260 sqm. Ground floor: hall, living room with marble fireplace and kitchen, bright study with the original octahedral disposition, bathroom with tub and toilet. Entrance to a pleasant garden with terrace is from the living room. First floor: 4 bedrooms (2 with balcony), second bathroom with tub / shower and toilet. Spacious cellar with utility room with boiler and the attic suitable as a storage-space. Part of the house is a spacious garage, additional parking spaces in the yard beside the garage. Gate and garage door have a remote control. This is a housing suitable for families with children – good access to Prague (20 minutes by car) and the various international schools, nearby shopping area and aquapark Pruhonice – Cestlice.
13 000 000 CZKtotal price
|Usable area||260 m²|
|Grounds area||980 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.