Living near the Charles Bridge, luxurious 5+kk, 185m², baroque palace, Mala Strana, P 1
GREAT INVESTMENT!! We offer for sale a luxurious apartment in a baroque palace in the most seek after part of romantic Mala Strana. Unbeatable locality, only 2min walk to Charles Bridge, 15min to the Prague Castle, yet in a quiet street near the Kampa and Petrin parks. Beautiful house, whose history dates back to the year 1378 and where the famous composer L.van Beethoven lived, has recently gone through successful reconstruction to offer living of the highest quality and parking. The size of the apartment is 216,9m². Classical 3+1 apartment with high ceilings. The reconstruction has saved original historic components like square-shaped oak parquets, historic windows and doors, stucco decoration, natural stone paving etc. and fulfilled conditions of contemporary life-style. In the building are internal phone wiring, collective TV antenna with satellite, video intercom, CCTV – internal cameras. We are able to arrange long and short term rentals, which provides safe and high income.
|other water source|
23 500 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Lázeňská, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||216,90 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.