Apartment 3+kk, 100 m² + 2 terraces conveys a modern and comfortable living on Vinohrady/Vrsovice
If you are looking for an apartment with character and a beautiful location in historic buildings while you do not want to be disturbed life of the city, this cozy apartment just for you. We offer a flat 3 + kk (duplex) with an open gallery on the 6th floor of 6 In 2003, the total underwent an extensive reconstruction, so as to meet the demanding requirements of owners (Grohe bathroom, wooden euro itself, teak grate, oak floors). One of the greatest strengths of this apartment has two terraces from which spectacular views of the landscape of the capital. Terrace on the ground floor apartment is accessible via the living room with kitchenette and a second terrace is accessible through a room located in the gallery – a great place to sit with morning coffee and newspaper. If we talk about furniture they are mainly built wardrobe and kitchen with appliances Siemens. Be mentioned that the Art Nouveau building from 1907, also underwent reconstruction. Through this site you are near the center and at the same time amazingly quiet area with nice atmosphere. Feel free to arrange a tour with a real estate broker.
6 450 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Černomořská, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Usable area||102 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.