Luxurious apartment 5+kk for rent, Prague 4, Kavci Hory, full equipment, balcony and garage
Glossy and completely furnished apartment 5+kk is located in Prague 4, close to Kavci Hory and in accordance to the fact it is on the 3rd floor, the large terraces are offering a beautiful view over the neighbourhood. All the rooms in this apartment have an interesting design and luxurious equipment, including all furniture and electrical appliances. In the living room, there is a three-piece suite and a wide screen TV, the kitchen is separated by a small bar and it has a glass-ceramical cooker, steam oven, refridgerator and a dishwasher. The bedrooom has its own closet, toilet and bathroom. Together, there are three bathrooms in this apartment, therefore either shower bath or bath tube is available and still there is enough space for a washing machine and a dryer. There are also two more rooms, that are currently set as childrooms. All the rooms in the apartment have their own internet connection maintained. In case of need, there is a parking place for three vehicles. The utility charges are set up to CZK 12.000 per month.
200 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na hřebenech II, Praha 4 - Podolí|
|Usable area||300 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.