Prague nice, cozy apartment for rent 2+1 in a quiet part - Holesovice, near Vystaviste.
Very nice, cozy apartment 2+1 of an area of 69 sqm is situated on the 2nd floor of a brick house. House and apartment are after a complete reconstruction with a lift. Apartment is fully furnished. This is a very lucrative and peaceful location. Close to a lot of parks with small ponds suitable for everyday relaxation. Near the house there is Lapidary and Music Hall Goja. Excellent access to public transport, tram´s stop around the corner, metro station Nadrazi Holesovice line C about 5 minutes on foot. New Trade Center Paladium far away 10 minutes by tram.
|other water source|
13 000 CZKper month
|Address||Šimáčkova, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||69 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.