Prague, bright, spacious, furnished apartment 1+1 for rent, street Boršov, Old Town, 35m²
Nice bright apartment 1+1 with an area of 35 sqm is located in the street Borsov, Prague 1 – Old Town. The flat is on the 2nd floor of a brick house without lift house. It is completely furnished, a kitchen with electrical appliances. In a bathroom there is a shower. A washing machine and a dryer. The possibility of a satellite, a telephone and a television. The apartment is situated in location of the Old Town, just a few steps from the Vltava River and Charles Bridge or National Theater. Excellent transport accessibility, a short walk from the house is a tram stop. All civic amenities, in the neighborhood there are many shops, theaters, clubs as well as restaurants and bars. And history lovers will be also satisfied because nearby Bethlehem Square, Lichtenstein Palace and Museum Kampa.
13 000 CZKper month
|Address||Boršov, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||35 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.