Furnished apartment 3+kk (81 m²), rent, Prague 3 - Vinohrady, U vodarny, elevator, balcony
Very nice apartment 3 + kk an area of 81 m2 in the street U vodarny, Prague 3 – Vinohrady. Apartment is located on the 5th floor of an old brick house with elevator. It is after a complete reconstruction and it is furnished with modern furniture. There is a spacious entrance hall, 2 bedrooms, large living room with kitchenette, which is new and includes all appliances, new bathroom. There is also a chamber. The possibility of cable television and Internet connection. All windows have a view on square Jiri of Podebrady with a churche Nejsvetejsi srdce Pane which was built in the 1st middle of 19th century. Not far from the house is a park. Excellent transport accesibility, a tram stop and metro station 1–2 minutes walk. Shopping and entertainment center Flora is located only 1 metro station or 5–10 minutes walk. Very lucrative and desired location.
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ fees approx 4500 CZK monthly|
|Address||U vodárny, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||81 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.