Prague, spacious, part. furnished apartment for rent, Vinohrady, Vinohradská st, 4+1, for Roommates
Nice and very spacious apartment for rent is located on the forth floor of a brick building with an elevator, at Prague 2, Vinohrady – Vinohradská Street. There are totaly four separated bedrooms – is it available for students as Roommates or for biger family. The apartment is partially furnished, there are beds, TV, cabinets, sofas and equipped kitchen (refrigerator, freezer, electric cooker with ceramic hob, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine). In the bathroom is tub and shower, toilet is separately. The floors are parquet and tiles. Location provides excellent access to the center (Wenceslas Square is 5 minutes by walk), the house is right next to tram station, metro station Muzeum (line A and C) is also very close (about 3 minutes by walk. In the vicinity is of a large number of shops, restaurants, cinemas and theaters. Riegrovy sady – large park offers the opportunity for walking and sports.
25 000 CZKper month
|Address||Vinohradská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||120 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.