Prague, beautiful and compl. furnished apartment 2 +1 for rent, street Biskupska , New Town, 82m²
We offer to rent a nice apartment 2+1 on the second floor of the maintained brick building with an elevator. The apartment is fully furnished with all furniture, including satellite TV and there is also internet access. The apartment consists of living room, bedroom and a fully equipped kitchen where we find a cooker with ceramic hob, oven, refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave. In the bathroom there is a whirlpool bath, the parquet floors, washing machine is also available. In short, the apartment is ready to move in, you can immediately begin to comfortably live! The house is situated in an excellent location, metro station Florenc 5 minutes from the house, near countless shopping and entertainment options. Beautiful living for a good price right in the heart of Prague. We can only recommend it!
28 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4.500,- CZK advanced service charges includes all even internet|
|Address||Biskupská, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||82 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.