Prague, renovated, partly furnished apartmetn 2+kk for rent, street Moravska, Vinohrady, 54m²
We offer to rent very nice, bright, renovated apartment 2 + kk. The apartment is on the first floor maintained brick building with lift and rented as a partly furnished. Has one bedroom and a spacious living room with kitchenette, where we find a gas stove, el. oven, fridge / freezer and dishwasher. In the bathroom there is a bathtub, toilet is separately. On the floors there are parquets and tiles, heating is ensured by its own gas boiler. In the apartment there is also available a phone line. Very quiet location with a perfect connection to the center (tram stop 200 m, the metro station – 1 station by tram/300 meters). The neighborhood is fully equipped with civic – shops, a lot of restaurants, cafes and theaters. In the surroundings there are many large parks, suitable for sport or recreation.
17 000 CZKper month
|Address||Moravská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||54 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.