Prague, very nice, bright, unfurnished apartment for rent Budečská St, Vinohrady, 1+1, 55.5 m²
Spacious, bright apartment for rent is located at 4th floor of the newly reconstructed building with lift, at Prague 2, Vinohrady – Budečská street. Apartment is unfurnished, there is only a three-part wardrobe and equipped kitchen – stove, fridge and washing machine. The floors are beautiful parquet and tiles. The possibility of a telephone connection, central heating. The apartment is located in a good location, metro station – Namesti Miru is 3 min. from the house. Vinohrady is the most popular part of Prague – in the neighborhood parks, restaurants, shops and famous Vinohrady Theatre.
10 000 CZKper month
|Address||Budečská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||55,50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.