Beautiful, representative offices in Prague 5 - Jinonice
Nice, bright office spaces (135m²) in Jinonice, Prague 5. The offices are located in the 1st floor of brich house. There are two spacious rooms, kitchen, small storage area and sanitary facilities.The office are not equipped with.. In agreement with the owner it can be furnished. The parquet floors and floor tiles. Wifi Internet. All the tenants can use sauna, fitness and outdoor grill. Spacious garden belongs to the house. The possibility of parking. Quiet neighborhood full of greenery. Easy access of transportation to the center. Bus stop a few steps from the house, metro station Jinonice nearby.
25 000 CZKper month
|Address||Klikatá, Praha 5 - Jinonice|
|Usable area||135 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.