Prague, furnished apartment 3+kk in new building for rent, Tibetska, Vokovice, 97 m², balcony,garage
We offer to rent partly furnished apartment (can be completely furnished after agreement) on the fourth floor of new brick building with an elevator. To the apartment also belongs one parking space in underground garage, (not needs to be rented with the apartment). The apartment has two bedrooms and spacious living room with kitchenette, where we find a cooker with ceramic hob and oven, fridge / freezer and dishwasher. Floors are wooden, in the bathroom there is a bathtub and a toilet. Second separate WC. In the apartment there is a washer and a dryer as well. Central heating. Nice is also a balcony with entrance from the living room, has eight square meters. Good transport accessibility, a tram stop a few minutes walking , the way to metro station Dejvicka by tram takes 6 minutes.
19 900 CZKper month
|Address||Tibetská, Praha 6 - Vokovice|
|Usable area||104,70 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.