Luxury unfurnished apartment 3+1 (130 sqm) for rent, Prague 1 - Josefov, prestigious address Parizska street
Deluxe, unfurnished luxury apartment 3+1 at Prague prestigious address – right at the Parizska street. The apartment is located on the third floor of a magnificent Art Nouveau building with an elevator. The spacious apartment (130 m2) has two bedrooms, living room and a room with a kitchenette with appliances (refrigerator, freezer, cooker with ceramic hob, dishwasher, microwave). The apartment has two bathrooms with toilet, large one with bathtube and a shower, small bathroom with shower only. In the apartment there is a cloakroom and a cellar as well. A large balcony facing to the Parizska street, the second smaller balcony with the entrance from the bathroom to the courtyard. There is also a separate room for boiler and washing machine and dryer. Available phone line (needs to be connect). Floating floors, central heating.
52 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 6000 CZK|
|Address||Pařížská, Praha 1 - Josefov|
|Usable area||130 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, luxury fully furnished flat 3+1 for rent, after reconstruction, Valentinska, Josefov, in the center of Prague, 1
Luxury unfurnished apartment 3+1+hall (115 sqm), Prague 1 - Stare Mesto, Elisky Krasnohorske, cloakroom, balcony
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.