Prague, cozy furnished apartment 1 +1 for rent on Kampa Island, overlooking the Charles Bridge
Pay attention to this beautiful, smaller apartment for rent 1+1 – is cosy furnished and has practical built-in sleeping floor and is situated in attractive locality of Prague 1 – Mala Strana. Unique locality of Mala Strana offers monuments, nice parks, Royal gardens and also great transport connection to all parts of Prague. In the neighbourhood are satisfying amenities. Close to the house is for example Anglo-American university in Prague. The apratment is on the second floor of a hisotrical house, is very bright thanks to the east side. And! – direct view on Charles Bridge. The apartment is fully furnished – kitchen with hob, fridge, washing machine and microwave. Possibility of satellite TV and ADSL internet. Interesting offer of living in the middle of histrory.
11 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4000 .-|
|Address||Hroznová, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||33 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.