Prague, furnished family house 5+1 for rent, Ke kulturnimu dvoru, Repy, 220 m², garden, garage
We offer to rent family house 5 +1 with garden and garage. The house has a spacious living room with fireplace and kitchen corner, which is fully equipped with stove with a ceramic hob, stove, fridge / freezer, dishwasher and microwave. In the bathroom there is a corner bathtub and WC, second toilet is separately. In the house there is a telephone line, cable connection and is furnished with all furniture including TV. Heating is gas or solid fuel boilers. On the floors there are tiles and carpets. There is also a cellar, basement and a garage for one car. To the house belongs well maintained garden – 400m². The house is located in a residential area, a tram stop Bila hora nearby. The way to the city center by car takes 30 minutes. Ideal for families, away from the bustle of the city.
26 000 CZKper month
|Address||Ke kultur. domu, Praha 6 - Řepy|
|Usable area||220 m²|
|Grounds area||400 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.