Prague, modern furnished apartment 2+1 for rent, Rasinovo nabrezi, Nove Mesto, 65m², aircondition
Unique apartment located on the riverfront with magnificient view from the bedroom and living room. Both rooms have also linked beautiful balcony. Flat is situated on the 4th floor, the orientation to the street. Thanks to the new windows is the flat very silent. The apartment has a powerful air-conditioning, in the bathroom underfloor heating, in the dressing room large built-in wardrobe, in the kitchen dishwasher – in short, very equipped, to the last detail furnished entirely new apartment. Layout of rooms: a separate bedroom and living room, connected by doors. In the entrance hall you will find design kitchen, entry into the bathroom and into a spacious drssing room. House is fitted not only with furniture but also with all the accessories (lamps, curtains, paintings, alarm clock, dishes, kettle, cutlery). Flexible agreement on the duration of lease, or other terms with the owner (cooperating with our agency for a long time) is possible.
17 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ fees 3000 CZK monthly building fees and energy consumption|
|Address||Rašínovo nábřeží, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||65 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.