Prague, furnished house, 5+kk for rent, street Haberfeldova, Brevnov, 150m², garden, 2 bathrooms
We offer to rent a fully furnished renovated family house 5+kk in a residential area of Prague – Brevnov. The house has three floors, there are 3 bedrooms, spacious living room with kitchenette and dining room. The kitchen is fully equipped with electric cooker. oven, fridge / freezer, dishwasher and mikrowawe oven. The house has two bathrooms, one with bathtub and shower corner, second one only with shower corner. There is a washing machine and a dryer as well. On the floors parquets, floating floors, somewhere pavement. Heating is gas. The house has two balconies, a terrace and to the house belongs also a large garden (350 m2) and a garage for one car. Five minutes walking there is a tram stop, the way to the city center takes 30 minutes. Nearby there is a large park „Hvezda“, popular place for walking and sports. An excellent offer for those who seeking a convenient and comfortable living away from the city rush. Home sweet home recommended!
29 000 CZKper month
|Address||Haberfeldova, Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||150 m²|
|Grounds area||350 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.