Flat after luxury reconstruction, 3+kk (2 bedrooms), Prague 1 - New Town
Apartment 3 + kk after unique reconstruction of the size of 71m² is located on the 3rd floor of brick house in perfect condition in Reznicka street on Prague 1. House is quiet and calm, security is guaranteed by two entrance door to the house. In the apartment there are two separate bedrooms and living room with kitchenette. During several weeks there will be fitted kitchen in the apartment, which is already included in the price. House passed a very good and fair reconstruction so as to maintain as many original elements, which adds a very nice apartment character that differs from the other reconstuctions. Dark wooden floors have a very pleasant impression, well repaired windows, heating and water heating is ensured by a gas boiler. The flat fees are low – about 1600 CZK. We recommend as a quiet residence in the center – with excellent transportation possibilities everywhere and civic amenities nearby.
7 720 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Řeznická, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.