Duplex apartment 3 + kk, 72.66 square meters, building after complete reconstruction, P2 - New Town
We offer duplex apartment with 2 bedrooms and a total area of 72.66 square meters, in a completely renovated house with a lift in New Town, near IP Pavlova. On the lower floor of the apartment there is a bathroom with bath and separated toilet and bidet. The master bedroom is facing quiet courtyard, living room has a gallery and tiny kitchen unit. The apartment has air conditioning, tile floors and floating floors. The apartment has its own gas boiler. It is a very quiet house on a busy attractive location just 5 minutes walk from Wenceslas Square.
5 084 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Sokolská, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||72,66 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.