Beautiful flat 4 +1 / B 180 sqm after a complete reconstruction, Prague 6, balcony
Beautiful apartment 4+1 of 180 sqm in the area Hvezda in Prague 6. The apartment is located on 4th floor. The house was built in 1998 and has won numerous architectural awards. The apartment was recently renovated. There is Italian tile floor and oak parquet floor. One of the most beautiful elements is a bathroom itself which was also expensively reconstructed and located in the majestic corridor that connects the entire flat. At the end of the living room separated by glass sliding doors. The whole apartment is very bright. There is a built-in safe-deposit that cannot be moved (in price). The possibility to furnished the flat by kitchen unit in agreement. Windows are orinented to the south-west and east, security door. The parking in an underground garage for 2 cars with an iron blinds remote control. An entrance to the garage is closed (ID card). The whole area is very quiet and located near the pleasure house Hvezda which is surrounded by a beautiful park to relax or to sports activities. Near the house is all civic amenities. Accessiblity to the center of Prague is also excellent (tram, bus, MHD). 3D visualisation on the website of our real estate company.
18 000 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Pláničkova, Praha 6 - Veleslavín|
|Usable area||180 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.