Unique housing in the city center in a flat 3+kk, 76 m², on the street Rybná for sale
Looking for nice housing in the older part of the history of houses in the middle of the metropolis? We offer for sale apartment (3 bedrooms – 76 m2) in the history of the crowded house. The apartment is located on the 2nd top floor of a building without an elevator. The apartment is equipped with a new kitchen, floating floors and completely renovated bathroom. Other rooms are also fully reconstructed. The apartment belongs to a small room with storage space and a spacious cellar (almost 6m²). Before the apartment is a spacious terrace, which uses only the apartment.Uniquely interesting links modern and comfortable living in a fabulous location with almost mystical atmosphere. Around the house there is also the possibility of sitting in great restaurants. The apartment is very suitable as an investment for short and long term rental. We highly recommend.
|other water source|
5 800 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Rybná, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||82 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.