Prague luxury flat 4+1 for rent, prestigious Americka Street, in complex with garden, fitness, pool
We offer to rent very luxury apartment 4+1 an area of 139 m2. The apartment is located in a prestigious district of the American Street, Vinohrady. The apartment is located in the 2nd floor in a brick building with an elevator. The house is situated in a private complex with extensive gardens and a fitness center with swimming pool. The apartment is fully furnished and luxurious furnishings. It is fully air-conditioned. The kitchen is equipped with all appliances – stove, microwave, refrigerator. There is a washing machine, separate tumble dryer. The apartment has two bathrooms. Two separate toilets. Cable and satellite connections. Internet and telephone. There is a cellar 2 m2. Underground garage can be rented for additional fee. The apartment is guarded by security cameras, alarm system. The apartment is located in a very nice environment, lots of greenery around. Nearby Havlickovy sets. Yet almost in the very center. Excellent amenities. 5 minutes metro station Namesti Miru – line A.
71 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ fees 5000 CZK monthly + energy consumption + 4000 CZK monthly parking space in garage (not neccessarily part of the rent)|
|Address||Americká, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||139 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.