Prague, atypical loft apartment 2+kk for rent, Perlova Street, right in the center, luxury location
We offer to rent a beautiful loft apartment, atypical 2 + kk, luxury location in Perlova street, Old Town. The apartment has an area of 61.4 square meters and is on the 5th floor without elevator. Flat is after complete reconstruction. It is air-conditioned. The kitchen has fridge, dishwasher. The bathroom has a bath, toilet. Wasching machine. The floor boards. Heating gas. You may use the parking for monthly fee.The apartment is located in a beautiful part of Prague – the Old Town, there are plenty of beautiful streets of historic houses, fine restaurants, cafes, galleries, theaters, shops, etc. Excellent transport accessibility to all parts of Prague, the metro station Mustek a few steps from the house. Perfectly situated directly at the Wenceslas Square. In your free time, you can visit the Franciscan garden or the street markets in the Havelska street and the nearby Old Town Square.
18 500 CZKper month
|Address||Perlová, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||61,40 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.